This compact 12V BLDC motor is a versatile and user-friendly solution for motor control. Its brushless DC design offers improved efficiency compared to traditional brushed motors. The integral controller, built-in 5V supply, 0-5V analog input, and ground wire make it simple to operate the motor with a 10-20k ohm potentiometer. The compact design and convenient control options make this motor a reliable and efficient choice for various applications.
- Nominal 12.5 vdc
- Nominal current 5.5A
- Rated Speed 2500 RPM
- Rated Torque 130mN-m @ 2500 RPM
- Accepts Analog 0-5v Input Signal
- Active Low Reverse/Forward wire
- Minimum Speed 600 RPM
- Active Low STOP function signal wire (by connecting to GND)
To connect to a pot (potentiometer) for a manual control:
- Connect thin black wire 0V (GND) to your pot's GND.
- Connect thin yellow wire SIGNAL (IN) to your pot's Output.
- Connect thin red wire 5VDC to your pot's +Vcc.
- Introduce an on/off toggle switch between thin black wire and thin white wire REVERSE. This will let you switch between CW and CCW rotations.
- Introduce an on/off toggle switch between thin black wire and thin blue wire STOP. This will let you switch between stop and run functions