This unit is essentially a Arduino IDE compatible board with a a dual channel motor driver built-in. You don't even need to stack a shield to run two motors anymore. This sumo robot controller board has digital and analog sensor interfaces, dual-channel 10A motor driver, and Arduino compatible microcontroller altogether. It is perfect for building a robot or whatever motion and sensing controls you can think of at ease. Sensors and motors are not included.
Arduino + 10A Motor Driver + Sensors Interface
URC10 uses Atmega328P, which is the same microcontroller used on official Arduino Uno board. You can select Arduino/Genuino Uno in Arduino IDE software to develop your program.
- Designed for up to 3kg sumo robot.
- Arduino Uno compatible (ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot Bootloader).
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Supported motor voltage (Vmotor/ Vin): DC8V to 25V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak per channel.
- Current limiting at 30A for each channel.
- Buttons for motors quick testing
- LEDs for motors output state.
- Compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation.
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz.
- Onboard 1A (maximum) 5V voltage regulator.
- Onboard 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator.
- Pins' assignment:
- D4, D5: Motor 1
- D6, D7: Motor 2
- D8, D9: Ultrasonic 1
- D10, D11: Ultrasonic 2 (can be used for other digital I/Os)
- D2, D3, D12, D13: Any digital sensors
- A0-A5: Any analog sensors
- 1x I2C port.
- USB Micro-B & CH340 USB-Serial chip are used for program uploading.
- No Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Dimension: 75.57cm x 99.7cm