SHIELD-MDD10 is a high power 2-channel motor driver shield for Arduino, perfect for controlling high power stepper motors or two brushed DC motors. With a continuous support of 10A per channel, the motor driver has a discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, eliminating the need for additional heatsinks.
This motor driver is easy to test and control with onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs, and a buck regulator that provides 5V output to power the Arduino mainboard. You can control the motor driver with PWM and DIR inputs, and the input pins are configurable via jumpers.
SHIELD-MDD10 is designed with safety in mind, featuring overcurrent protection to prevent damage from motor stalls or oversized motors. The temperature protection adjusts the maximum current limit based on board temperature, ensuring full performance without damaging the MOSFETs.
Please note, the power input does not have reverse-voltage protection, and connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantly.
- Shield for Arduino form factor.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Buck regulator to produce 5V output (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Selectable Arduino pins for PWM/DIR inputs.
- PWM/DIR inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V logic.
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
Example Application: Mobile Robot, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV), Solar Tracker, Game Simulator, Automation Machine.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
bought 1 then purchase another one excellent product
call seller left message called back and talk with my son for 45 mins answering his questions NICE GUY!!