Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)"SHIELD-MD10" is a compatible Arduino motor shield for controlling high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously. It is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo, CT-UNO and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)"SHIELD-MD10" uses full solid state components which results in faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. It has stackable side headers which allows for more Arduino shields to be stacked on top of it. Each shield comes with two mini jumpers for you to select different digital pin for PWM (speed) and DIR (direction), so you can actually stack more shield together.
Note: Please do check the User's Manual and Sample Sketch for Arduino at the bottom of this description.
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V (Rev1.0), 7V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
Stackable I/O header pin.
Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Needed this for an art installation that required more amps and it worked with my existing arduino perfectly. After finding this product I will probably never purchase a regular arduino motor shield again. This is way better!