This dc servo motor driver/controller features both position and velocity control options and a closed-loop feedback system for consistent and precise automation/robotics operation.
- 10A rated current
- Digital display for settings and error codes
- Closed-loop-feedback position and velocity controls
- Standard pulse/dir for the position control
- Analog/PWM signal for the velocity control
- Serial communication via USB or Rx/Tx.
- Current limit, voltage and temperature protections
- On-board configurations and programming with display
- Requires TTL (A+ B+) incremental encoder
- Quick User Guide
- Arduino UNO Demo Code
- USB Drivers for Virtual Serial (USB instead of Rx/Tx for Serial Commands)
- The USB drivers are for Windows. Use the Win8 driver for Win8 and above.
- PuTTY terminal software
How to calibrate PN00221 with PN00321's 1000 PPR encoder
How to set the position/pulse control mode.
How to set up the number of turns each time when the test button is pressed.
In this case, setting from 2 turns to 10 turns per press.
How to run serial commands via PuTTY terminal