This package includes PN00321 a 24v dc servo motor, and PN00221-CCS2 a 20A servo motor driver.
- Stepless 24v Brush PMDC Motor
- 1000 PPR 5v Incremental Optical Encoder
- 3/8" Shaft
- Face-mount configuration
- Rated Current: 10A
- Intermittent Current: 20A
- No Load Speed: 3850 RPM
- Rated Torque @ 3000 RPM: 0.62 N-m
Servo Motor Driver Features:
- 20A rated current (15A default setting)
- Digital display for settings and error codes
- Closed-loop-feedback position and velocity controls
- Standard pulse/dir for the position control
- Analog/PWM signal for the velocity control
- Serial communication via USB or Rx/Tx.
- Current limit, voltage and temperature protections
- On-board configurations and programming with display
- Requires TTL (A+ B+) incremental encoder
- 2D Drawing
- 3D Model
- Quick User Guide
- Arduino UNO Demo Code
- USB Drivers for Virtual Serial (USB instead of Rx/Tx for Serial Commands)
- The USB drivers are for Windows. Use the Win8 driver for Win8 and above.
- PuTTY terminal software
How to calibrate PN00221 with PN00321's 1000 PPR encoder
How to set the position/pulse control mode.
How to set up the number of turns each time when the test button is pressed.
In this case, setting from 2 turns to 10 turns per press.
How to run serial commands via PuTTY terminal