HAT-MDD10 is designed to drive two high current brushed DC motors up to 10A continuously by using Raspberry Pi as the controller. It offers signed-magnitude PWM control of direction and speed.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC.
- On board test button for manual control of motor.
- Every channel output built with LED indicator.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous (without heatsink at 25℃) and 30A peak (10 second).
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Raspberry Pi compatible connector.
- Solid state components provide faster response time.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is same as input frequency from Raspberry Pi).
- Support sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- Support TTL PWM from microcontroller, not PWM from RC receiver.
- Dimensions: 67.5mm x 59mm
Pi 3 fitted with PN00218-CYT1 Pi HAT (Pi 3, screws and spacers are not included with this sale)
Demo of running PN00218-CYT1 Cytron Pi HAT with Pi 3 via WiFi
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The motor driver works GREAT! it can control up to 2 motors. Comes with a stack able 2x20 pin female header to use the other GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi. I recommend this product to others who need to control motors