MDD10A is the dual channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motors with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It is using full solid state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
**Note that it is not for "RC PWM"
- Bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 second) for each channel.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz. Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this motor controller in my adjustable desk with a ardiuno nano. I did this because i wanted the practice of wiring and programming a micro controller. This was my first functional project and it turned out great. The coding took me a few hours to get but that's just from a lack of knowledge. But this doesn't even break a sweat. I used 2 12v 3 amp 20" linear actuators. This controller did what I expected and doesn't even get warm