WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT RUN THIS REMOTE CONTROL WITH A VOLTAGE GREATER THAN 14VDC. DO SO WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE RECEIVER BOARD.
Introducing our cutting-edge Wireless Controller, designed to operate as a reversible momentary control switch powered by an 11-14V DC source. Easily manage motor direction with intuitive controls—press and hold the right button to run the motor one way, and do the same with the left button to reverse the action. Let go of the button to halt operation. With a robust 15-amp current rating, this controller ensures consistent and reliable performance. The package comes complete with two transmitters, batteries included, and boasts an impressive wireless signal range of up to 100 feet. Elevate your control experience with this versatile and efficient solution! MOM-RC2 accepts additional keyfob(s) by pairing. Its receiver's code can be reset. This unit is designed to run a 12v brushed dc. motor.
- Power Source: 11-14V DC
- Function: Reversible momentary control switch
- Motor Control:
- Right button for one direction
- Left button for opposite direction
- Current Rating: 15 amps
- Transmitters: Two included
- Batteries: Included for transmitters
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
- Pairing: Additional keyfob(s) may pair with the RC receiver
- Reset: RC receiver's code can be reset in case of radio signal conflicts
Add more keyfob(s):
- Power on the receiver unit. The receiver is the box with wires connected to the 12v power source and the motor.
- Within 15 seconds of powering the receiver, press and hold one of the keyfob's two buttons (A or B) for 5 seconds.
- Confirm successful pairing by observing the keyfob's LED light flash 3 times.
You may buy additional keyfobs from the link below:
Reset the receiver:
- Open the receiver to expose the circuit board.
- Locate the push button on the circuit board, which serves as the reset button.
- Power on the receiver unit.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Confirm successful reset by observing the receiver's LED light turned off.
The Receiver's Reset Button