This is a battery adapter to fit a 18v Ridgid 18-Volt Lithium Ion battery pack. The adapter was designed, 3D printed, and assembled in the USA.
Battery is NOT included. You may purchase it from your local Lowe's store.
This battery adapter fits the following batteries:
- RIDGID 18-Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- Do not use this adapter to charge your battery
- Do not short circuit battery or draw more than 20amps continuous
- Disconnect the battery before it reaches 15volts, (prolongs battery life)
- Do not leave battery charged at 100% for long periods of time, recommended to store battery at 70% charge (prolongs battery life)
- Do not leave battery outdoors (especially in hot climates)
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect! Battery fits tightly and the wire pigtails make it easy to adapt to your project. i recommend!
Worked great. Put in on the battery and hooked up some lights, boom came on.
I'm using the adapter to convert 18vdc to 12vdc via a step down buck converter. The uses are several; any 12 vdc device...I have photos of the finished converter if that would be of any interest to you for future sales and applications.
Very clean no sharp edges wire good and tight my ridgid batteries fit nice and tight and super fast delivery
The quality of the the print is really nice and clean. It's actually a perfect fit. I was skeptical at first because my printer kept warping the model, but this is perfect.
Works well, perfect fit for my Ridgid brand batteries. Used to modify a powerwheel successfully
Used the battery adapter for Ridgid 18-volt battery in my grandson's jeep power wheels. The adapter worked out great. Would recommend to others.
Great adapter/dock. Can run most of tools from common battery type.
Kid is very happy with his 18v power wheels