This is a battery adapter to fit a 20v DeWalt 20-Volt MAX or a Hercules 20V XP Lithium Ion battery pack. The adapter was designed, 3D printed, and assembled in the USA.
NEW: This adapter can now also fit Hercules 20V Lithium Ion XP battery pack.
Battery is NOT included. You may purchase it from your local Lowe's store.
This battery adapter fits the following batteries:
- DEWALT 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-ion Premium Battery Pack 5.0Ah
- DEWALT 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Premium Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Premium Battery Pack 3.0Ah
- Harbor Freight's Hercules 20V XP Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Do not use this adapter to charge your battery
- Do not short circuit battery or draw more than 20amps continuous
- Disconnect the battery before it reaches 15volts, (prolongs battery life)
- Do not leave battery charged at 100% for long periods of time, recommended to store battery at 70% charge (prolongs battery life)
- Do not leave battery outdoors (especially in hot climates)
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a high quality 3D printed part. don't hesitate to purchase this for any project you might have in mind. 10 gauge wire and heavy battery contact connection. Couldn't be happier with this.
I carry a 4-6 AH or bigger battery with me all the time anyway. Just add alligator clips and jump start a dead or cold battery. DeWalt batteries are 20 V so will certainly start a 12 volt vehicle!!!!
Using this to power a vexilar ice sonar! Works perfect and good quality!
I expect I will buy more for other projects. Initially purchased to supplement Dyson's vacuum cleaner battery. I also am using it to power a DEWESoft data acquisition system instead of a 120vac to 20vdc power supply.
This very well made! the 3d printing was done in a very tight pattern and was perfectly dimensioned. A perfect fit!
High quality build. Looks great, functions perfect. I Used it to replace the lead acid battery in my kids power wheel, they absolutely love it.
Fits and works perfectly. Used it to convert a Power Wheels car to 20v. Fast shipping.
This works great! I've been wanting to tap into these batteries for a while and considered making my own adapter, but I found these for $15 a piece and couldn't pass them up. They are well built, lock on the battery easily and pop off quick too. I will be getting a few more in the future.