This unique brushed dc servo motor driver/controller has options of position and velocity controls. Its closed-loop-feedback feature ensures consistent and precise operations for the automation/robotic applications.
- 20A rated current (15A default setting)
- Digital display for settings and error codes
- Closed-loop-feedback position and velocity controls
- Standard pulse/dir for the position control
- Analog/PWM signal for the velocity control
- Serial communication via USB or Rx/Tx.
- Current limit, voltage and temperature protections
- On-board configurations and programming with display
- Requires TTL (A+ B+) incremental encoder
- Quick User Guide
- USB Drivers for Virtual Serial (USB instead of Rx/Tx for Serial Commands)
- The USB drivers are for Windows. Use the Win8 driver for Win8 and above.
- PuTTY terminal software
How to run serial commands via PuTTY terminal